I'm always on the lookout for interesting work opportunities. You can download my CV (or view it online) in English, Dutch or French. On top of the skills/ knowledge listed in my CV, the following are on my bucket list (to be acquired/ sharpened):
- Content marketing/ storytelling
- Google Analytics custom tracking
- Long-tail marketing
- Vue.js MVVM
- Node.js & Socket.io
- I like to occasionnally contribute to KnockoutJS on Github and have answered about 38 KnockoutJS questions on Stackoverflow.
- I flyered for and attended to Difference Day 2015, a Brussels event organized by the VUB (and partners) to honor the World Press Freedom Day.
- If you ever play BattleDawn in the French language, you will be reading my translations. Also be sure to read my gameplay guide, which is a nice example of me having a go at writing policy rules at the age of 15.
- The startup founder & app creator of NextRide (back then, student) and I had a pizza dinner in his appartment during my first internship at the NMBS/SNCB Holding in 2013.
- I absolutely do not enjoy working with Themeforest multi-purpose, ultra-responsive, labyrinth-structured, under-priced WP themes and hold them personally accountable for hours of time and tons of cash wasted.
- When Twitter's sister-platform Medium.com launched, I wrote an opportunistic article titled Medium Keyboard shortcuts as an experiment to see whether it was going to attract permanent traffic (it does).
- When my girlfriend and I met at the age of 16 and 15 on a holiday in Crete, (6 years ago, and still going strong) we both wrote the story from our own perspective in about 40 pages.